In today’s avant-garde world it has become increasingly important for the brands to develop a ‘special bond’ in order to eternize in the consumer’s mind. At Pineapple we help you create that special Bond! Our offerings include,
Pineapple offers a well measured & evolved Brand strategy helping Brands earn a distinct position, relative to the competitors – current and future, in the psych of the consumers.
- Understanding the Brand: Starts with a brand audit, understanding the brand essence and aspirations of Brand Champions to help build sustainable brand equity. We created a unique branding tool in 2012, Brand PurposeTMbasis the sui generis nature of brands. It derives heavily from the ancient wisdom, which believes that every living/non living being in this world is here to fulfill a purpose with its existence. Applying the same philosophy, Pineapple Consulting identifies and articulates the core existence of a brand by tapping the right cords.
- Understanding the TG: In order to create a distinctive brand character, we need to understand the intricacies of consumer psyche. It begins by connecting with them on an emotional level thereby developing the brand attributes in sync with the human behavior and appealing to the end-consumers. Through Qualitative Analysis, interacting with a relevant bulk of audience on a one-to-one level, we understand the specific interests, aspirations and mind sets of our TG.
- Bench Marking: Defining the expected Brand Image in comparison with international standards. Objectives Include (1) determining improvement domains, (2) analyzing high performance levels (3) identifying the Don’ts of the industry
- Competition Analysis: Studying the competitor’s space in consumer’s mind, and identifying & evaluating the brand USP ensures that the positioning is distinct and desirable to the target audience. The entire exercise helps us create a unique BRAND IDENTITY SYSTEM for a brand, comprising of Name, Logo, Tagline and the Brand Manual for all future references.
- Print Communication: Extending the tone of voice of the brand in tangible collaterals like Brochures, Leaflets, and Posters etc. giving every deliverable an exclusive visual appeal.
- Digital Communication: Ideating and developing Multimedia offerings like Audio/video multimedia videos, unique corporate presentations, emailers, websites, etc. for broadcasting specific messages to specific sectors.
A quick example: Goldcrest High